Saturday 18 October 2014

I'm back

I know, I know we haven't posted in years but i'm ( Me begin Alice) thinking about doing some more stuff if you guys like that idea?

I am in high school now and at times it can all be a little stressful so i've been recommend  this amazing website http://www.headspace.org.au I think you guys might find it helps with so many different things not only stress.

I've got this friend who has told me he has thought about killing him self. I had no idea what to do.
I soon realised that telling how he has helped me and effected me in a positive way helped a lot and he said so him self.
So if you are ever feeling down just remind yourself of all the good you have done. How you have effected others. That should help.

Remember stay happy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment